- Sort by Default Order
- Join us for our monthly adults art class with a qualified art teacher to offer guidance and bring out your inner Van Gogh! This month is water colours Monday 7pm-8.30pm Everything provided £10 per person
- Run by a local art teacher, come and join us for a lino printing workshop.All materials provided - so just bring yourself!
- Join us for one of the most popular events that we run here at the art house . Our Xmas wreath making is a great night out where you come and make and decorate your Xmas wreath from scratch . Rather than buy a shop bought one come and learn how to make your own under the instruction of our in-house florist £50 gets you a wreath that you’ve made to take home , a glass of Prosecco or a hot drink and a mince pie. All places are pre bookable using our website *IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY DEPOSIT ONLY - PLEASE ENTER CODE 'DEPOSIT' AT CHECK OUT - BALANCE WILL THEN BE PAYABLE ON THE DATE OF EVENT* Christmas wreath making is back at The Art House . Choose your style and get creating your own beautiful wreath to hang on your door.
- The Art Houses' famous Gin, Cocktails, WIne & Tapas Night:Duration: 3 hrs7.30pm - 10.30pm*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY DEPOSIT ONLY PLEASE ENTER CODE 'DEPOSIT' AT CHECK OUT - BALANCE WILL THEN BE PAYABLE ON THE DATE OF EVENT*
PLEASE ADVISE OF ANY DIETARY REQURIEMENTS AT TIME OF BOOKINGThis is a perfect night to gather a group of friends to catch up, relax and chat.
- 4 x alcoholic drinks from our bespoke cocktail menu . Choice now from our cocktail list, gin cocktail list, wine, beer, cider or Prosecco
- Plate of mixed tapas
Pottery painting is available anytime that the cafe is open , we just put a table cloth & paints on your table once you’ve chosen your pottery from our shelves.
Prices start from £8 for small tiles up to £45 for our largest items and all of our prices include glazing & firing in our kiln onsite.
Your pottery will be ready around a week later when we send a text message to let you know it’s ready.
We have hundreds of items to choose from tableware mugs, plates, etc , figurines, themed pottery & events from valentines , Easter, Halloween & xmas.
We also have lots of pottery available for children to paint including animals & money boxes.
Baby prints are very popular too allowing you to capture your baby’s footprints forever on our ceramics.
Tables are for up to 2 hours.
- Every Friday (term time only) 10am Book onto our messy play and art class suitable for 18 months - 5 years. Come and paint, draw, glue and generally get creative with our materials and artist Sam £1 per child*Please note bookings are non-refundable & non-transferable*
- This a great new 2hr workshop that we are pleased to be able to offer at the art house suitable for complete beginners aged 16+.You will be guided with safely cutting the glass, designing and creating your piece ready for the kiln.All tool and materials supplied.Please wear closed shoes for safety.You choose on the night whether you'd like to make 2 coasters or a rectangle panelWe are also running special Xmas workshops where you make hanging decorations as listed belowXmas Workshops in November and December choose from pre cut shapes and make robins, Xmas trees, gingerbread men and snowmenJanuary & February 2023 either 2 coasters or 1 glass panel
- 10.00 - 11.30am Pre book onto our Halloween holiday monster pot making with clay. The children will be taught how to work with clay & make a pinch pot which they will then make their own unique monster from it. They will then paint with special clay paints & leave it with us to glaze & fire it in the kiln ready to collect 3 weeks later Only 8 places suitable for 6 years upwards
- 7pm – 10.30pm
- £6 includes: Enjoy a Glass of Prosecco or Coffee & Cake while you paint. *choose & pay on the night for the pottery you paint*